Month: August 2015
We are honored to have David Stephens as our Guest Speaker at our regularly scheduled monthly meeting time on Tuesday, September 15th at the Harris County Clear Lake Park Recreation Building, 5001 NASA Road 1, Seabrook,TX 77586-5305.
A combination of an abstract and creative sense of humor,, plus my USAF leadership skills, give me an outstanding capability developing super-performing people and teams. My management degree gives me the additional psychological perspectives to bring about sustainable change in organizations through all levels.
• Veteran of the United States Air Force with formal leadership training. Leading by inspiration, example, and respect generates exceptional employee engagement and motivation
• Published author and presenter of international webinar titled “Leadership Skills to Increase Profits” – “Industry Today” ran an article claiming engineering and manufacturing firms can expect a 20% increase in bottom line performance by implementing servant leadership principles
• Published author on…
View original post 90 more words
Caption Provided By: Heritage Action For America
Please share this information with others in your group that are like-minded liberty patriots.
Below is some additional information. I hope to hear, as soon as possible, from those want to go support Ted in South Carolina.
- Sentinel Kick-Off: 2:00 PM (registration opens at 1:30 p.m.)
- Heritage Action Candidate Forum: 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Location: Hyatt Regency Greenville, 220 N. Main Street, Greenville, SC
- Sentinel Summit
- 8:00 a.m. Registration Opens
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Breakfast session
- 12:00 p.m. Luncheon
- 2:30 p.m. Strategy Session Breakouts
- 7:00 p.m. Closing Dinner
- 9:00 p.m. Summit Concludes
Clear Lake Area Republican PAC and Bay Area Association of Democratic Women are co-sponsoring a forum for Houston Mayoral Candidates on:
Bay Area Community Center in Clear Lake Park
(across the street from the lake)
5002 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, 77586
Clear Lake Area Republicans PAC and Bay Area Association of Democratic Women have teamed up to co-host the 2015 Non-partisan Mayoral Election Candidate Forum.
All Mayoral Election Candidates are and will be invited.
Social networking begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by the meeting at 7, at the Bay Area Community Center in Clear Lake Park (across the street from the lake), 5002 NASA Parkway, Seabrook.
The public are invited and are welcome to participate in the candidates’ questionnaire. Additional questions will be taken during the 1st session of the forum!
We very much hope that you will be able to participate. Please respond either to me by phone at 832.971.6584 or to one of my email addresses at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.
Again, We hope you can participate in both the forum and the candidates’ questionnaire and help us inform local citizens about the candidates running for public office.